TDO X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter Tournament
The rules for the tournament were as follows:
- No hypering or shooting the nav buoy. (If the nav buoy does get destroyed, simply ignore that 'kill'.)
- All matches are to be played 10/10 - i.e. 10 minutes hosting for each player.
- Ships will be decided between the two combatants. If agreement cannot be made, X-Wings will be flown.
- The same ship MUST be used for both 10 minute games.
- The pilot with the most kills from the two melees combined wins (i.e. kills, not points is the deciding factor).
- In the group stage, 2 points will be awarded for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss.
- In the event of a draw in the final group table, Total Kills For will be used to determine positions.
- The top two pilots in each group will progress to the knockout stages.
- In the event of a draw in the knockout stages, the entire match must be replayed.
|Adonai 43||Kntajus 61|
|Q/F||Adonai 31||Kntajus 57||Q/F|
|Ravioli 31||Woolfy 23|
|S/F||McBart 35||Final||Kntajus 41||S/F|
|Q/F||McBart 35||Brandano* 23||Q/F|
* Brandano goes through on account of Anvil and GreyArea being unable to play and Brandano being the highest scoring runner-up in the group stage.
Kntajus is the winner! For his trouble he wins the TDO beermug:
Let the drinking commence!